Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: extream back pain?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    extream back pain?

    I know someone who is having a hard time dealing with it.It has really taken over their life.In fact it is accually controlling their life at this time.

    Surgery has not been mentioned as of right now,but they are thinking that is going to be the only way to get any chance of getting their life back on track.Anyone else had to deal with this condition...severe back pain like degenerative disc disease or osteoarthritis?
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Hutchinson's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    347
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: extream back pain?

    I have a friend named Ryan that went through this, and it controls him a good bit, holds him back from doing a lot. He used to skate a good bit, and that's mostly where he hurt it. But now, he can't drive his jeep without his back hurting...it's quite crazy.
    Where's your God now?
    "Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
    "I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]

    [img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]


  3. #3
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: extream back pain?

    I use to go skating in Coeburn a lot.Did he go there? Cause I remember this one guy who was really good on skates and I'm thinking his name was Ryan.Very good skater!
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Hutchinson's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    347
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: extream back pain?

    His name was Ryan Davis. From Wise...I think he did, not sure. He used to skate a lot with a guy named Kyle.
    Where's your God now?
    "Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
    "I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]

    [img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •